Over the years, she built up a loyal customer base of people who loved her products. This was great and the markets have been fulfilling. However, it was time to take the business to the next level.
Mum's here to help us succeed
Enter: The Boho Store
We have some pretty big dreams, and The Boho Store is an important part of bringing them to life. Activate Tauranga helped us get into this building, which you can find at the entrance to Piccadilly Arcade, 47 Devonport Road, Downtown Tauranga.
Here's what you'll find in our store:
- A range of stunning soaps and natural body care products that you can choose from.
- Crystals of all shapes, colours and sizes.
- Candles, reed diffusers and essential oils.
- Other Kiwi brands from around NZ!
- The opportunity to have freshly made aromatherapy roller blends in-store.
The Boho Store is more than just a shop
We are a centre of innovation, sustainable business, education and a brand incubator to help ideas get off the ground:
- You can watch us manufacture products in-store, as part of the 'factory shop' experience.
- We are also going to be hosting workshops very soon. If you're keen to learn how to make awesome natural body care products yourself, register your interest by emailing us at email@example.com and we'll be in touch when we start running events. We can also do private events for larger groups.
- We can custom develop products for your brand or private label some of our ranges. The sky's the limit, and we can start with small quantities to help get you going. Email Jess@boho.nz to find out more.